Unleash your inner Dragon – with the Drakonia Black!
The Drakonia Black is the follow-up model to our popular green Drakonia. Like before, the Drakonia Black has eleven buttons and a 4-way scroll wheel, with each being freely programmable through the included configuration software to perform various different functions. An ADNS-9800 laser sensor from Avago operates under the gray dragon scales casing, with the current DPI setting in use indicated by a constantly illuminating LED.
The SoftSkin surface of the Drakonia Black offers a soft grip and prevents perspiration build-up, ensuring the mouse fits perfectly in hand even during heated battles.
Likewise, the ergonomic shape of the Drakonia Black is designed for stability and control: its outward curved rear offers more grip during very small and precise movements as well as a high-level of comfort during long gaming sessions.
Therefore the Drakonia Black is aimed especially to a FPS Sniper and RTS/RPG gamers; the type of players who typically launch themselves into long battles and epic adventures.
On the bottom of the Drakonia Black you will find six metal weights comprising of the Weight Tuning System, allowing the fighting weight of the mouse to be adjusted at any time.
• Avago 9800 Laser sensor
• 11 programmable buttons
• 4 way scroll wheel
• LEDs for DPI indication
• Internal memory for user profiles
• Gold-plated USB connector
• Cable with textile sheathing
• Weight Tuning System
• Ergonomic design
• Rubberized surface for maximum grip
• Configuration software included
• Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
• Max. DPI-8,200
• Max. acceleration-30 G
• Mouse weight max.-150 g (w/o cable)
• Dimensions (L x W x H)-126 x 88.1 x 41.8 mm
• Sensor Laser
• Connector-USB2.0 (gold-plated)
• Cable length-180 cm (textile sheathing)
• Max. FPS-12,000
• Max. IPS-150
• Number of buttons-11 (Click switches: Omron)
• DPI indication-LEDs
• Scroll wheel left/right-Yes
• Mouse feet-4, PTFE
• Illumination-Yes, configurable via software
• Chip-Avago ADNS-9800
• Lifting sensitivity-1-5 mm
• Weight Tuning System-Yes (6x 5 g)
• Drakonia Black
• CD with software and manuals (as PDF)
• Additional set of mouse-feet
• Transport bag